Terrazi (Japanese: テラジ) is a Japanese manufacturer that debuted in R4: Ridge Racer Type 4.
Founded by Shoichiro Teraji (Japanese: 寺路 正一郎), Terrazi started as a motorcycle manufacturer, and entered the Real Racing Roots '99 as a car manufacturer. This background makes Terrazi comparable to Honda; the given name of the company founder gives the fact away. Terrazi is widely known for their surreal body styles that other manufacturers can't imitate, including Wildboar (a three-wheeled car, with one wheel on the back), Starlight (resembles a classic F1 car, only with a canopy), and Destroyer (resembles a Mini 4WD car). Terrazi is also involved in rocket car projects with the Utopia and Terrajin.
- Terrazi Ambitious
- Terrazi Troop (also in Ridge Racer 64 as a car belonging to Pac Racing Club)
- Terrazi Rumor
- Terrazi Wildboar
- Terrazi Capital
- Terrazi Cowboy
- Terrazi Starlight
- Terrazi Decision
- Terrazi Terrific (also in Ridge Racer 64)
- Terrazi Destroyer
- Terrazi Utopia
- The manufacturer itself is named after one of Xevious' enemies of the same name.
- The Terrazi text also appears in Rave Racer in both Ridge Racer and City courses, although at this time car manufacturers had yet to be established.
- In Ridge Racer 7, a news report states that Terrazi has a car museum near the Highland Cliffs district, which is claimed to contain more than 200 Terrazi vehicles (possibly also their motorcycles); this might be Ridge State's counterpart of the Honda Collection Hall, given that Terrazi is based on Honda.
- The founder's name, Shoichiro Teraji is a obvious reference to Shoichiro Honda, the founder of Honda, which also produced motorcycles before eventually producing cars.
|Manufacturers in Ridge Racer series|
|Active||Âge · Assoluto · Danver · Gnade · Himmel · Kamata · Lucky & Wild · Sinseong · Soldat · Terrazi · Zihua|
|Defunct||Lizard · Rivelta|