The Sinseong Jujak is a high-tech sports coupe that features multi-torque control matched to weather and road conditions and an obstacle sensing system in machine view. It is also the first street-legal vehicle to implement AEV. Sinseong Motors, having achieved incredible growth in recent years, has taken full advantage of its advanced technology to make the Jujak a cutting-edge sports car. Interestingly enough, the Jujak bears startling resemblance to a Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but that car was released several years after Ridge Racer 7. It also has some resemblance to the Honda Integra DC5/Acura RSX.
Ridge Racer 7 (PS3)
- Manufacturer: Sinseong Motors (South Korea)
- Engine: Inline 4 cylinder
- Cylinder capacity: 2700cc
- Drive system: FR
- Dimensions (mm): 4,395 x 1,850 x 1,330
- Top speed: 244 km/h (Stock)
- Categories: 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Style: 2 Door Sports Coupe
- Drift Type: Dynamic
The Jujak is a Dynamic-type machine, capable of exuberant drifts. One thing that this car excels is the Ultimate Charge, as it has the best Ultimate Charge rate in its class, capable of quick charging using residual speeds from nitrous boosts.
Ridge Racer Slipstream (iOS)
Specs: Class 02
- Top Speed: 273km/h
- Acceleration: 18.05s
- Grip: 1.81G
- Drift: -18%
- Price: 75000CR
Ridge Racer Slipstream saw a major change of Jujak's drifting charateristics. Originally a Dynamic-type car in Ridge Racer 7, the Jujak now evolved into a Mild-type car.
- In the game, Sinseong's plan to promote the car with a boyband star somewhat inspired from its real-life counterpart, Hyundai, which uses various K-pop stars to promote its car.
- The brand name Sinseong Motors resembles the South Korean automobile manufacturer SsangYong.
- Jujak is the Korean translation of the Vermilion Bird from the Four Symbols of Chinese constellation.