- "The new RC410 machine was made to commemorate KAMATA's Gran Prix victory. Even though the expensive 2-door design is the only available model, KAMATA has received numerous orders, Due to this unexpected demand, buyers waited up to a year for delivery of their new machine. This sport coupe was high up in the monthly car sales ranking and became a surprise hit. With its aggressive exterior design and a new 4-liter V6 turbo engine, it is easy to handle and incredibly fast. With all this power, the RC410 has the potential to win consecutive Grand Prix!"
- ―Ridge Racer 7
It is also Ridge Racer 7's main car being on the cover a being followed by the camera in the 1st trailer. This car also appears in Ridge Racer 3D and as a pre-order bonus in Ridge Racer Unbounded. and also appears in Ridge Racer Vita but it seems the same as the RR7 one.
Ridge Racer 7
The RC410 makes its debut in Ridge Racer 7, depicted as Kamata's new supercar. Performance wise, it has decent acceleration, top speed and handling but slightly hampered by its bad inertial drift and nitrous performance.
|Category||Stage 0||Stage 1||Solvalou||Druaga||Zolgear|
|2||310 km/h||317 km/h||321 km/h||322 km/h||318 km/h|
|1||329 km/h||337 km/h||341 km/h||342 km/h||338 km/h|
Ridge Racer Unbounded
- Class: Super
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Speed: 5/5 (210mph/341km/h)
- Acceleration: 5/5
- Handling: 4/5
- Strength: 1/5
- Drifting: 2/5
- In the trailer mentioned, the Kamata shown in the video has lesser decal and detail, especially inside the car.
- Kamata RC410 first appears on Ridge Racer 7.
- This is the second car in the series to use a carbon fibre hood. The first car with a carbon fibre hood in the series was Terrazi Decision in Type 4.
- It appears as a Category 2 and Category 1 Machine.
- Kamata RC410 made it's reappearance as a DLC machine in Ridge Racer Vita and Ridge Racer Unbounded. In Ridge Racer Unbounded, despite having it's own name, the game named it as Ridge Racer 7 instead, due to the fact that RC410 first appears in RR7.