Himmel (Japanese: ヒンメル) is a German car manufacturer, first appearing in Ridge Racer V. Himmel is famous for their E.O., an air-cooled sports car that have been in production of generations, making them the counterpart of Porsche in the Ridge Racer universe.
- E.O.: Himmel's most popular air-cooled, rear engine car, which have been in production and underwent changes in generations of production.
- 490B: Himmel's futuristic concept car, featuring an arc-shaped body and electric motor.
- Himmel is German for "sky" or "heaven".
- The logo of Himmel shows twin wings which possibly shows how it is related to the sky. In a way, the company's logo may look similar to the Honda (car division) logo. (Incidentally, the motorcycle division of Honda uses a wing as its logo).
- It is possible that Himmel is the manufacturer of the Team Red Lightning car in Dirt Dash, due to the car's similarity to a Porsche.
- Himmel was the only manufacturer that did not have a Special Machine in Ridge Racer V. This was compensated in Ridge Racer 6.
|Manufacturers in Ridge Racer series|
|Active||Âge · Assoluto · Danver · Gnade · Himmel · Kamata · Lucky & Wild · Sinseong · Soldat · Terrazi · Zihua|
|Defunct||Lizard · Rivelta|