In Rage Racer, the car debuts as Lizard Hijack, featuring a NASCAR truck style bodywork. Power comes from a 5.0 liter overhead valve V8 engine mated to a 5-speed transmission, with an optional supercharger kit available as a part of its class-up tune.
Ridge Racer 2 (PSP)
- Shuttleloop Highway
- Shuttleloop Highway R
This is the car's specs in the game
- Top Speed: 382 km/h
- Drift type: Special
- Class: Special
The Hijack is a big oversized super truck built by Danver. It has a jet rocket booster on the back (will be activated when you use Nitrous) and its number is 21. The trucks color is white, with many advertisements on the body. (Namco, Dig Dug, etc).
Ridge Racer 3D
In Ridge Racer 3D, the Hijack was renamed the HJ6000, presumably signifying that the engine displacement was increased from 5,000 cc to 6,000 cc.
Note: The Hijack is not a good car to drive for a rookie. When you drift, you can easily spin out of control.
Ridge Racer 6
- "The HIJACK was developed by DANVER with the concept in mind of being able to "conquer any and all terrain". The HIJACK accomplishes this feat with flying colors, and does it with breathtaking comfort. Riding in it feels like going for a cruise in a luxury sedan. All internals, including the engine and suspension, were redesigned from the ground up, making this a new breed of truck."
- ―Ridge Racer 6 description of Class 2 Hijack.
- "A more powerful HIJACK fitted with a 6-liter V10 engine and a race-spec bodykit. It produces tremendous amounts of torque, and behaves like a rampaging bronco. A true monster."
- ―Ridge Racer 6 description of Class 4 Hijack.
The Hijack reppeared in Ridge Racer 6 as Class 2 and Class 4 machine. It roughly resembles as the Chevrolet SSR, as both cars are round-shaped pickup trucks.
- Engine system: V8
- Engine displacement: 5,000 cc
- Drive system: FR
- Dimensions (mm): l/w/h 4971/2039/1595
- Top speed: 248 km/h
- Drift Type: Dynamic
Ridge Racer 7
- "The Hijack has successfully blown away its pickup truck image to become one of the most popular sports trucks. This durable, easy to customize, low price machine can run on any surfance, on or off the road, and now competes in many race events. A groundbreaking race machine."
- ―Ridge Racer 7 description.
The Hijack returned in Ridge Racer 7, now a Category 2 machine. A special Complete Machine variant is also obtainable by winning the Hijack Duel. The Complete Machine's bodywork is taken from Ridge Racer 2 (PSP)'s iteration of the Hijack.
In terms of performance, this car excels in Ultimate Charge. Acceleration performance is not so good, but can be offset with Zolgear tuning kits.
Ridge Racer Slipstream (iOS)
It is named Danver HJ6000 ingame, with HJ standing for "HiJack".
Specs: Class 03
- Top Speed: 261km/h
- Acceleration: 19.15s
- Grip: 1.67G
- Drift: +26%
- Price: 45000CR
|Cars in Rage Racer|
|Class 1||Gnade Esperanza|
|Class 2||Lizard Acceron · Age Erriso|
|Class 3||Lizard Bayonet · Age Abeille · Assoluto Fatalita|
|Class 4||Lizard Hijack* · Age Pegase* · Assoluto Istante*|
|Class 5||Assoluto Ghepardo*|
|Class 6||Lizard Bulldog* · Age Vanquire · Assoluto Squaldon*|
|* denotes car only available with manual transmission|