The Assoluto Squaldon (Assoluto Dragone in the Japanese version of Rage Racer) is the fastest car available in Rage Racer at an insane 980 ps. It looks like the 1988 Pontiac Banshee. Its cost is 6,666,666 which could suggest that it was once intended to be the "devil" car in the series, taking place of the 13th Racing car.
The upgrade chart for all the car's available configurations in Rage Racer.
|Grade||Power||Gears||Engine||Max speed (MT)||Price (eg)|
|? (6)||980 ps||6||3200cc V16 DOHC Turbo|| 370 km/h|
- All maximum speed numbers correspond to the car when driven with manual transmission. Please note that not all cars in Rage Racer can be equipped with automatic transmission.
- The price that appears in the first row indicates the car purchase price from the car shop. All other prices are prices for upgrading the car.
- All versions of Rage Racer uses ps (metric horsepower) as unit of power.
- Data taken from rr-ken.net (Japanese only).
- The car's purchasing price may refer to the number 666, which, in Christianity, is considered as the Number of the Beast.
- Dragone, the Japanese name of the car, meant a mounted cavalry in 15th century British army in Italian. The word Squaldon appears to be a made-up word.
|Cars in Rage Racer|
|Class 1||Gnade Esperanza|
|Class 2||Lizard Acceron · Age Erriso|
|Class 3||Lizard Bayonet · Age Abeille · Assoluto Fatalita|
|Class 4||Lizard Hijack* · Age Pegase* · Assoluto Istante*|
|Class 5||Assoluto Ghepardo*|
|Class 6||Lizard Bulldog* · Age Vanquire · Assoluto Squaldon*|
|* denotes car only available with manual transmission|