The Assoluto Bisonte is a sports car made by Italian car company Assoluto.
The styling resembles the flamboyant "pull me over" style of Lamborghini, and the performance of this Assoluto masterpiece is astonishing.
Ridge Racer Type 4
This is one of the car featured in R4's intro movie, alongside the Lizard Detector, Age Solo Dirigeant and Terrazi Troop. It features an aggressive-looking bodywork, signified by the sharp front end and the presence of angular shapes along the bodywork. Power comes courtesy of an overhead valve 3.0 liter V8 engine mated to a 5-speed transmission.
Specs (Ridge Racer PSP)
"Assoluto has skillfully combined ruggedness and luxury on its flagship sports car, Bisonte. It is the favorite among fans of the super car generation"
- Bisonte's in-game description.
- Made In: Italy
- Drift Type: Standard
- Engine: V6
- Max RPM: 10000
- Length: 169 inches
- Width: 78 inches
- Height: 43 inches
- Max Speed: 149 mph
In the PSP titles, the Bisonte retains its low-slung profile but experienced a significant change in design. It now features a more rounded shape. Power comes from a V6 engine, initially mated to a 5-speed transmission but its Class 5 iteration of the car is fitted with a 6-speed transmission. The car's drift type is now Dynamic.
Ridge Racer 6 and 7
Specs (Ridge Racer 6):
- Size (mm): 4433 x 2044 x 1094
- Weight: 1200 kg
- Engine type: V8 DOHC
- Engine displacement: 3,000cc
- Engine Performance: 316 HP / 343 Nm
- Maximum speed: 248km/h
- Drive Type: MR
- Drift Type: Standard
The Bisonte undergoes another model change for the Ridge Racer 6. This time, it features a 3.0 liter double overhead cam V8 engine. It excels on the acceleration department, but hampered by a somewhat low top speed. At this iteration, it's a Standard-type car, meaning it has balanced drifting characteristics.
In Ridge Racer 7, the Bisonte returns in its Ridge Racer 6 form, but is now a Category 2 machine, putting it equal to the Fatalita, with the only difference being the Bisonte has slightly slower top speed, but more agile through the corners. A special Complete Machine variant is available in Category 2, obtainable by earning 100 manufacturer's points with Assoluto.
|Category||Stage 0||Stage 1||Solvalou||Druaga||Zolgear|
|2||307 km/h||313 km/h||317 km/h||319 km/h||315 km/h|
|1||326 km/h||333 km/h||338 km/h||339 km/h||335 km/h|
- Class: Race
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Speed: 2/5
- Acceleration: 2/5
- Handling: 2/5
- Strength: 2/5
- Drifting: 5/5
Ridge Racer Slipstream (iOS)
Specs: Class 02
- Top Speed: 270km/h
- Acceleration: 18.20s
- Grip: 1.81G
- Drift: +13%
- Price: 60000
- Top Speed: 285km/h
- Acceleration: 17.30s
- Grip: 1.95G
- Drift: +14%
- Price: 250RR
- The Bisonte may be the Ridge Racer 4's cover car (alongside the Terrazi Troop), but it is given to you only if you perform not your best throughout the early parts of the game, which may be the reason why the Fatalita is a grade higher (in the latest RR series).
- In RR4, the Assoluto Cavaliere(one of Assoluto's cars)'s front resembles Saleen S7 while the rest is based off from Lamborghini Diablo
- The RR4 Bisonte appeared as a special class car in RR Accelerated for the iPhone and iPod touch, and reaches speeds up to 389 KMH. With nitrous, it can hit 459 KMH (270+ MPH).
- The RR4 Bisonte is also one of the pre-order bonus cars, along with RC410 and the original Fiera in Ridge Racer Unbounded under the name "Ridge Racer Type 4 car".
- Bisonte means Bison in Italian and Portuguese.
- In Ridge Racer Vita. The name was changed to Assoluto Bisargento which means Silver Bison.
- Also in Ridge Racer Vita, there is a special paint job for Bisargento that features Chihaya Kisaragi, the character from The iDOLM@STER.It can be downloaded.
- In Ridge Racer Vita, Assoluto Bisargento can be considered as the spiritual successor to Bisonte, bearing almost identical design.
- In Ridge Racer 7, the Bisonte is only 1 km/h slower than the Fatalita (with the Solvalou engine tuning setup). The Bisonte also corners better than the Fatalita with the Astraroth tires and suspension setup (with its grip on HI).
- To get the Bisonte in RIdge Racer Type 4 follow this pattern in the grand prix: Heat 1: 3rd, 3rd. Heat 2: 1st, 2nd after this you will get the Bisonte in the Last Heat.
- In Ridge Racer Slipstream the Bisonte is a rebadged Assoluto Fatalita from Ridge Racer 6 and 7 which looks more the the Lamborghini Murcielago. An update fixed this by correcting the car's name into Fatalita.
|Cars in R4: Ridge Racer Type 4|
|Stage 1||Assoluto Promessa · Lizard Bonfire · Terrazi Ambitious · Age Solo Prophetie|
|Stage 2|| Assoluto Bisonte · Lizard Detector · Terrazi Troop · Age Solo Dirigeant|
Assoluto Regalo · Lizard Wisdom · Terrazi Rumor · Age Solo Bataille
Assoluto Fatalita · Lizard Officer · Terrazi Wildboar · Age Solo Megere
|Stage 3|| Assoluto Rondine · Lizard Colleague · Terrazi Capital · Age Solo Antilope|
Assoluto Cavaliere · Lizard Comrade · Terrazi Cowboy · Age Solo Averse
Assoluto Infinito · Lizard Ignition · Terrazi Starlight · Age Solo Licorne
|Stage 4|| Assoluto Aquila · Lizard Tamer · Terrazi Decision · Age Solo Espion|
Assoluto Estasi · Lizard Cataract · Terrazi Terrific · Age Solo Sorciere
Assoluto Squalo · Lizard Reckless · Terrazi Destroyer · Age Solo Supernova
|Extra Trial||Assoluto Vulcano · Lizard Nightmare · Terrazi Utopia · Age Solo Ecureuil|
|Cars in Ridge Racer (PSP) and Ridge Racer 2 (PSP)|
|Class 1/4||Kamata Fiera · Age Prophetie · Danver Bayonet|
|Class 2/5||Age Abeille · Gnade Esperanza · Assoluto Bisonte|
|Class 3/6||Assoluto Fatalita · Himmel E.O. · Soldat Raggio|
|Specials||Kamata Angelus* · Soldat Crinale* · Rally-X Car' · Namco Pac-Man* · Danver Hijack^ · Terrazi Wild Gang^ · Age Angelus Kid^ · Age Crinale Kid^ · Yamasa Raggio^|
|* indicate cars in both games but with different designs, ' indicate cars only in 1, ^ indicate cars only in 2|